Wednesday, August 1, 2012

22 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby:  11 1/2 inches long. 1 lb
Maternity Clothes: Yes! 
Cravings: cucumbers and watermelon and baking (i've made cookies twice this week thank you pintrest!!)
Gender: It's a BOY!  we're SO close to coming up with a name! I'm pretty sure we have it- we're just giving it time to soak in.
Movement: He's goes from pretty quiet to moving constantly! my weird pregnancy dreams include something with my stomach which i attribute to him moving while i'm dreaming.
How's momma: I have not had a migraine since last tuesday night.  I have been doing yoga/hard stretching since last wednesday. And i've been feeling so good! i had no idea that i was so tight! I'm also looking into getting a prenatal massage with hopes of helping further! 
Best Moment this week Getting to celebrate my nephews xanders bday and getting to celebrate Tyler finishing his MASTERS!! WOO HOO!!
What I am looking forward to:  Next Week is my next Dr. Appointment.  I'm excited to see the little guy again and to connect with Dr. Hill.
Roman:  We've been trying to talk about babies and baby brother a lot to Rome.  He's started finding babies anywhere we go-  He's quick to find them and tell me there's one around.

No comments:

Post a Comment