Roman's 8 months.
- saying "dada"
- standing without hanging on to anything
- eating things with substance- bananas, crackers, cottage cheese, applesauce, bread, pasta, pears, sweet potatoes, potatoes, ice cream, peas, carrots
- playing with kauzie,
- getting braver to explore on his own, he goes outside without waiting for me. he'll go to his room and play with his toys.
- he still gets bounced to sleep
- he's got 4 teeth and he likes to bite! :(
- he does soooooo big
- he likes bath time A LOT!
- he's so expressive. besides dada he has different noises that mean different things. only mom and dad can understand :) haha!
- he LOVES people. He'll be crabby and tired in the car but as soon as we get to where we're going, if there's people there, he's happy!
- he LOVEs outside
- he bites me all the time, when we're nursing or just playing. i think he likes to hear me scream. it hurts! any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!