Tuesday, June 29, 2010
I knew it would go fast but i didn't anticipate it flying by so quickly. I saw a newborn at walmart the other day and couldn't help but be blown away by how BIG Roman seemed!
Here's some things about this beautiful baby boy that God blessed me with!
1. He's SMILING at everything and anything!
2. He's laughing and giggling
3. He's in 3-6 month clothes
4. He sleeps good... only waking up for food once or twice
5. He LOVES baby einstein which I LOVE so I can take a nice relaxing shower- complete with shaving my legs!! WOO HOO!!
6. He stayed with daddy for the first time without mommy... Daddy did GREAT but Roman wasn't so sure about it :)
7.He hates when i throw him up and catch him above my head- he gets pretty scared :(
8. He loves singing songs
9. hes started to grab his feet and pull them up to his face. He also grabs his toys with his feet!
10. He still doesnt' like riding in his car seat- but he's getting better- he'll usually cry himself to sleep if we're lucky!
11. He loves other babies and young kids. I think since he never gets to see them he gets captivated by them if we go anywhere. He just lights up when he sees them (like at the revenue office or county clerk- it helps the time go by when he can look at other little ones!)
12. He is selective about rolling over- he'll do it on the bed when he wants something but if we're on the floor he just knows that he doesn't have to move- he likes just relaxing. :)
13. He arches his back and scoots around on the floor or while i'm changing his diaper.
14. He'll give me kisses :) big wet slobbery!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
1. Roman is kickin kickin kickin!!
2. He’s grabbing toys and balls.
3. His favorite toy is his tunnel he lays on and under and plays with the inflatable ball.
4. He still likes baths.
5. He likes Peek-a-boo.
6. He had his first trip out of the state to NE!
7. He’s still not a fan of the car.
8. He won’t sleep by himself- either in my arms or in the swing.
9. He sleeps from 10 at night till 2 and then eats. Then 2:15 till 6:00.
10. Naps are random- usually from 8:00- 10:00 and then usually 1 or 2 till 4:00 and then he’s awake with us till 7 and takes a little cat nap J
11. He smiles at everything- SUCH a happy baby!
12. We still bounce on the exercise ball to get him to sleep.
HeHe’s learning how to roll over (see next post!!)