We did an ultrasound and found out that Roman's 6lb 2 oz. Dr. Crownover also told me that there is really no difference in development between now and next Wednesday. He also said that he's not on call this weekend! With all those factors, we decided that we'd induce.
Today (Thursday) at noon Tyler and I will go to the hospital to start the process of having our boy Roman. WOW!!! I can't get over the fact that we know the details. I can't get over the fact that in a few hours (hopefully) we'll be holding our boy. This is so crazy. It's surreal.
My NE fam is going to be able to leave today around noon to hopefully get here in time to see Roman and to hang out for the weekend!
I've repacked my bag a couple of times just feel like i'm forgetting everything :) We'll try to update while at the hosp- if not on here for sure on facebook!
If God puts us on your mind say a prayer for us because there is definate anxiety on my part. I'm trying to focus on the the excitement but the unknown's are driving me crazy.