Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Maternity pictures...

So maybe it's the hormones. But I just let the tears go when I saw the picture that captured my joy. 

 Today I went and picked up the disc of pictures from Cherissa. I uploaded them to my computer right away and was so excited to see them.  I loved every one of them! Then I saw one that just displayed everything I was feeling.  

Being preganant is different then every feeling in the world.  Every movement from the little guy inside brings a smile to my face. I love his wiggling and twisting. I love imagining how he's trying to get comfortable in such a small space. But more then that, I love the feeling of knowing how much of a miracle this is that I get to be a part of. 

Rissa's pic shows that.  I am so unworthy of getting to be part of God's story involving my Roman.  I had to stop and praise Him for allowing this to happen in my life.  I find myself so often focusing on the negative and on the yuck and "poor me" things in my life. Even today being 38 1/2 weeks pregnant, longing to get the labor process going, I saw that pic and realized this is a day and time to cherish. Never again will I be able to feel the little guy move inside me.  Never again will he be so close to me.  

I just love being pregnant. I love being a part of God's story like this.




I'll put up more pics on the next post!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog layout! So cute! I'm so glad that you've had the chance to really enjoy your pregnancy. Little Roman will be here before you know it! Praying that the labor and delivery go really smoothly and that he gets here safe and sound :)

    ReplyDelete