Sunday, July 22, 2012

21 weeks


20 week ultrasound

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of baby:  11 inches long. weight according to ultrasound 14 oz!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! 
Cravings: baby carrots and humus (YUM!)
Gender: It's a BOY! 
Movement: So much! he's even woken me up from his movement! completely different form Rome.  
How's momma: Migraines :( Ice ice ice has been my saving!
Best Moment this week:Getting to see the ultrasound that detailed this little guy.  Everything is healthy and growing perfectly!
What I am looking forward to: Ty's work is having a Naturals party next Friday.  It'll be fun to get to see his Welch's coworkers again!
Roman:  Talking in sentences which still blows us away :) He is so smart and funny! His current favorite shows are Super Why and Barney.  We watch more barney then I care to admit; however, I think I owe these two shows some gratitude because Rome is constantly identifying letters and shapes and colors. Today with his bath crayons he drew the letter "f", "d" and "c".  and then called me in to show me.  Its fun to see him learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment