Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Rest of the Trip

Each morning we were in Kentucky- Roman and ty slept till 9.  I wasn't able to sleep that late and woke up promptly at 7:30.  I was able to go workout in the hotels workout room and then go get a coffee at the coffee shop. I'd get back at 9 to find them still sleeping. I felt so spoiled getting to have the morning to myself!

Saturday morning, after everyone was up, we all went swimming. It was fun for rome to have extra time with the cousins.
 We left lexington about 2 to get home.  We stopped in St. Louis with the Roebucks to see the Arch and to grab dinner.  Tyler, Russ, Rome and I ended up home around 3:30.  EXHAUSTED.  It was such a great trip! So glad that we got to do it with family!
 The kiddos in front of the arch. Maggie, Max, Rome, Xander




 The Arch

 These two are my faves- it's looking up at the arch.
Max is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment