Sunday, November 22, 2009

25 and 26 weeks


This last thursday we had our Dr. appointment. All was well :) yeah!!! we got to hear his heartbeat. Dr. Crownover measured my belly and I'm measuring bigger then i actually am time wise which is such a blessing! I'm so glad to know our babies growing!

Health wise i've been feeling faint more often then i'd like. I'm sure it's the babies position that's causing the problem. I've upped my iron but am still having some trouble with it. I went and saw a movie with a friend and didn't make it to the car without having to sit down and let the buzzing in my ears stop. Yesterday we celebrated Ty's fam's thanksgiving. It was such a nice time! I had to go lay down during the beginning of the meal because the buzzing and spinning room wouldn't stop. I'm sure it will eventually get better!

26 weeks!!

25 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment