Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Random

Roman has become obsessed with Super heros. I find him climbing high and jumping off of everything.

 I'm into smoothies- adding spinach makes me feel healthy :) i'm thinking nursing is holding onto my last lbs of baby weight like it did with Rome- BUT nursing trumps dream weight- being a mom means sacrifice right? Totally worth it to nurse!
I find this often- melts my heart how they love each other 

I love how my boys love their daddy- daddy is there favorite 

 I've been exercising with the boys since our schedules don't really allow me to go the gym- trying to do 3+ miles a day (except in the rain!) The boys are fans 1/2 the time.  Rough crying sometimes- still trying to figure out the perfect time to go...
 sweet boy
 Romes been loving bowling (thank you bowling for free in the summer!) He got his first strike here :)
 who is this big kid??
 We went to a movie night here in Siloam.  Maggie came with us- so fun!

 More exercise :)

 Daddy had to shave and Roman wanted to join :) Watching Rome learn from daddy was just precious for this momma!





The Siloam fire department was doing some drills on our empty street- we went to watch- perfect for this boy who LOVEs firetrucks right now!



Aunt Mimi came and stayed with us for a week.  She brought a spiderman kite for Roman to play with He LOVED her so much.





After Roman's last soccer game, he and Ty went to watch the NCAA golf championship in Fayetteville.  Kerwin's friend who helps with the Kentucky golf team was there also.  Rome got to meet some of the golfers and got some high 5's and some golf balls- it was hot, but he had fun!

 

 We've had some scary weather! I told Rome that we were going to go in the closet when the storms got bad- he put all his valuables in the closet- so interesting to see what he deemed "valuable"
 We lost our 1 little tree...

 Rome's friend Ryan came and played with us for the day- so fun!
 Rome and baby's first bath together
 Date night #1 away from 2 kiddos- Thank you my friend LAURA!
 We went to our first naturals game of the season- BEAUTIFUL night, perfect weather! one of the best nights :)

Baseball hit with the french fry

Ty was gone this past weekend and the boys and I spent a little over an hour in the closet under a mattress- I truly dislike these storms- especially when i'm single parenting it!



No comments:

Post a Comment