Sunday, September 2, 2012

25 and 27 weeks

Here's my updated pics for weekly growth!


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby:  15 in long and a little over 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes! dresses and Ty's bball shorts are amazing!
Cravings: hummus and cucumbers.
Gender: It's a BOY!!
Movement: Definitely!
How's momma: doing good! I can count on my afternoons of thick ankles and bloating- i'm trying to limit salt intake so it's not so bad.
Best Moment this week Going to the BAHAMAS with my husband!! it was so so amazing! post to come :)
What I am looking forward to:  Another DR appointment on Wednesday :)
Roman: He stayed with Rissa while we were gone this last week and he did amazing! He did better then I did :)  It's crazy how he's grown in these few days we've been gone.  It's so fun to see his speech grow and to see how amazing he comprehends!

No comments:

Post a Comment