Monday, August 13, 2012

24 weeks

Time has gotten away!  Here are the last two weeks pics.



Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby:  12 inches; 1.3 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes!  let the LEGGINGS begin!
Cravings: hummus and cucumbers.
Gender: It's a BOY!!
Movement: oh my goodness can this kid move.  I'm waking up a few times from him moving so much! He's Breach as of now so all his kicking is on the bottom of my tummy- bladder included
How's momma: three weeks with no migraine! thank you yoga!
Best Moment this week Going to the grape festival with my boys was a lot of fun! Also hearing Dr Hill tell me that my weight gain is related to heat, fitness, and second baby was so encouraging!
What I am looking forward to:  This weather is amazing! it's cooling off a bit and I can totally feel the relief!
Roman:  I'm gonna start doing some alphabet puzzles and activities with Roman- I'm making a bucket list of sort of stuff to do with him and Ty before the new baby gets here

No comments:

Post a Comment