Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Birthday

There's nothing like waking up on a Saturday morning and realizing that you are alone in the bed. (when you're a mom :)

Waking up on your own- not having a baby smacking your face, a baby talking to you, or waking up because you have a really foul smell inches from your nose is indescribable.

This was how my Saturday (and my bday!) began. The door was shut, the heat was on, and I smelled coffee. YUM! I came out of bed and found the house CLEAN and Rome playing with daddy in the man cave!

What an amazing husband I have!

The rest of the day sped fast- we watched a movie that I had been wanting to see for awhile and then went to Walmart to find Halloween costumes for 90% off! Woo hoo!! We came home and made lunch/supper and spent the rest of the night just relaxing after Ty watched Rome so I could work out a bit.

I told Ty that what I reallllllllly wanted for my bday was to be able to take some fall pics. So Sunday after church- that's what we did :) The leaves aren't as amazing as they usually are :( but we still got some fun pics!






who IS this big guy!!??



walking update:
He's standing anywhere and everywhere- he doesn't hang on to things unless he's walking- he'll walk the border of the room so that he can hang onto furniture or the wall. He'll take a step or two and then just fall. It's amazing that just 2 months ago he wasn't even crawling yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment