Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween



Friday we went trick or treating down town with Cherissa, Max, and Maggie. Roman was a LION! so so so cute!



I had a singlet that I had gotten when Rome was really little and it's now starting to fit him a bit better. I'm sure he'd be a wrestler for halloween if we were in NE :)



On actual Halloween, we went to gma and gpa's and then the church halloween party. we finished with walmart and roman had his first sucker. oh. my. goodness. he LOVED it! he cried and cried and cried when we took it away from him. Ty and I had a good laugh :)

Buzz Lightyear!!!












Trick or Treat at Grandmama and Grandpapa's
Uncle Dave and Roman at the Church Halloween party

when he first tried this- his eye LIT up! he could not suck on it fast enough! it was so funny!


so upset that we took it away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment