Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spending time with Grandma Kelly

They say that grandbabies are spoiled- and that did indeed happen to Roman while we were in Nebraska, but I must say, I was a little spoiled myself :) It was so freeing to have someone else around to watch Roman through out the day. Mom was quick to volunteer to watch, change, play, and just be with Roman. It allowed for me to shower when I wanted, to go get ready for the day without having to watch Rome the entire time. She too let me cook whenever and whatever while she watched Rome. He got used to her in no time, she was putting him to sleep (a hard task!), taking him out to move the sprinklers. Often I would look around for them and they would be reading a book, swinging on the porch swing, or playing on the floor with some baby toys. It was so relaxing to be home!


No comments:

Post a Comment