Monday, November 19, 2012

38 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 38 weeks
Size of baby:   about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inch
Maternity Clothes: yes
Gender: It's a BOY!! (Grayson Dees)
Cravings: not too much- can't go wrong with veggies and dip
Movement: I think he's dropped in the last few days-  which shows that we're getting closer!!
How's momma: doing good! still no migraines! Keeping my diet healthier, it's super hard to exercise- today I took 2 little naps- i'm tired! I'm having some awful swelling in my right leg- not so much in my left.  Its super uncomfortable.  I'm even waking up with it :( proof the boy is coming soon!
Best Moment this week setting up for christmas! big relief to have this done before he gets here!!
What I am looking forward to:  we decided to induce on the 28th! a week from this wednesday. The day is getting closer! can't wait to see this precious little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment