Tuesday, November 6, 2012

35 and 36 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 36 weeks
Size of baby:  18.5 in long and around 5.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes
Gender: It's a BOY!! (Grayson Dees)
Cravings: i'm sick of food.  i'm tired of figuring out what to eat- the swelling and the heartburn make it hard-
Movement: he's not moving as much because of the lack of space- but i still feel his hickups and when he hits my ribs :)
How's momma: doing good! still no migraines! Keeping my diet healthier, not missing my daily exercise, and trying to keep stressors away has definitely helped.
Best Moment this week getting some things done for the boys room.
What I am looking forward to: starting my weekly appointments-  I had mine today and it looks like i'm dilated to over a 1 and about 80% effaced.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment