Sunday, September 23, 2012

30 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby:  16 in long and a little over 3 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes! dresses and Ty's bball shorts are amazing!
Cravings: smoothies- (my blender has been being repaired and finally came in! I've had a smoothie for dinner a few nights this week and it has been wonderful.
Gender: It's a BOY!! (Grayson Dees)
Movement: constant- i'm trying to video it- he's still breech- long ways on my belly- so when i rest he moves on both my sides and I can see his feet/head pop out- a little creepy but fun to see him moving!
How's momma: doing good! no migraines this week- i think the cooler weather has been helpful. 
Best Moment this week Getting my blender was a definite highlight! It was also fun to get to see Kerwin and Lois this weekend- they came in just for a couple days but it was fun to get to catch up!
What I am looking forward to:  Another DR appointment this week! We'll do an ultrasound to see if he's still breech.  (everyone pray that we'll get to see his sweet face too!)
Roman: He's talking so much! He's started saying "love you baby brother" to my tummy- The other thing he did was following a sigh/yawn from me he said sweetly, "tired, mommy?" It was precious!

I'm really needing to get a move on getting some things ready for baby Gray.  It's hard to get motivated! It's also been really hard to keep exercising- I've been so good all pregnancy- I do 45 min of weights/stretching every day and I try to do at least 45 min of cardio.  I've kept up with the weights and stretching but the cardio is hard- he's pushing up on my tummy and the light contractions happen every time i do cardio.  (yes shelby- my heard rate is staying under 140 bpm :) I talked to my DR and he said that those kind of contractions are nothing to worry about- so i'm ok :) 

The other thing that has started is the heartburn- YUCK! i started some prilosec this week and i think it's been helping quite a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment