Wednesday, October 6, 2010

camp fire

Our last tuesday night was super laid back. It was nice to just watch TV and eat yummy burgers. Shelby, my sis called and we had a chance to talk awhile Mike, her husband, was in class and Ty was out hitting golf balls in our yard. After about 45 min or so I saw Ty comin in the house and going back ou a few times. I knew he was up to something :)

Roman fell asleep and Shelb and I talked for a bit more. Then at about 8 o'clock, Rome woke up and I said goodbye to shelb.

I looked out the window and I saw that TY had made us a campfire!! It meant so much to me because I've been talking A LOT about how much I miss the harvest smell when dad's in the combine and all. Ty was super intuitive because another thing we used to do a lot at home was have campfires in our fire pit. As we were sitting by the fire listening to dave barnes and pandora, I told ty how much this meant to me, he told me that he just wanted me to smell NE again :)

Have I told you lately that I have the best husband ever??

Here's a few pics he took with his phone...




No comments:

Post a Comment